SIG Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. I asked Vedder and they told me they didn’t know because they didn’t have my exact setup.

I have a P320 Carry, on a Xcompact grip module. Will the regular P320 holster option safely holster my gun? Also, if I get the Olight option, will removing the light effect how it fits in the holster? I would assume yes but I hope no.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Hey all. I asked Vedder and they told me they didn’t know because they didn’t have my exact setup.

I have a P320 Carry, on a Xcompact grip module. Will the regular P320 holster option safely holster my gun? Also, if I get the Olight option, will removing the light effect how it fits in the holster? I would assume yes but I hope no.

Thanks in advance.

I have a 320 Compact and my Vedder Light Tuck works perfectly with the X-Compact Grip, X Carry Grip and the Polymer 80 P320 Grip Module.

As far as the Olight Option I don’t know how the holster would fit without the light. I have several Olights but I don’t carry them. Currently I just use them for home defense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a 320 Compact and my Vedder Light Tuck works perfectly with the X-Compact Grip, X Carry Grip and the Polymer 80 P320 Grip Module.

As far as the Olight Option I don’t know how the holster would fit without the light. I have several Olights but I don’t carry them. Currently I just use them for home defense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thank you sir.

I asked Vedder about the light again. I don’t think it will work (a quick google search) but not sure. If it doesn’t work then I think I am going to have to opt out.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I have a Werkz holster for my P320 X Compact and the Valkyrie Mini 2 and it works great! A damn good buy. I don’t regret it at all.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts