SIG Talk banner

Value of triple serial Redmond WA P226

2556 7
I found a VERY used P226 9mm stamped PW Arms Redmond WA for sale at a local gun store, serial number is U162XXX. I took a picture of the date code and when I got home, I realized it was to blurry to read, I need to go back to check it again. One magazine, triple matching serial numbers. Can someone help me with the approximate year by the first digits of the serial number? This thing is WELL used, but might be interested if I can get it cheap and possibly worth anything. The rails don't look near as bad as the barrel. Thanks in advance, sorry no pics attached
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Since it's a PWA import gun, it was a gun that was produced for the European market, and should have a font that looks different than the SIGArms (Herndon, Tyson's Corner, and Exeter) guns.
What will be the difference? I have a Herndon P226, I'll take a close look at it and go look at the other one.

PS It does not have the mud rails, that is one of the first things I looked for.

I need to read closer, I know what font is, I thought you said front. LOL. My bad

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
IMO the import stamp on this gun confers no special value, and its worth would be determined solely by its condition.

Reactions: 3 minutes till 4
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.