SIG Talk banner
61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
🎖USMC Veteran
P365-380 w/Crimson Trace® LG-422G Laserguard® & Hogue Grip
47 Posts
I had a UpLULA for my S&W Bodyguard .380. I found that it would not work with the Sig P365-380 mags. However the next size up bought/used for my S&W .40 Cal) did.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Uplulas are great. As mentioned earlier, be very careful online especially on Amazon of fakes.
I had a fake one and it was an even closer copy than those pictures. The two big differences in the fake I had were the little lock switch was loose and the metal tab in the center was very soft metal and would bend on tough (checkmate) springs.

·
Registered
26 Posts
When I bought one for my P365XL, I remember looking at it from all angles and trying to figure out how to use it without first having to take time to look at the directions (normal behavior for me). It made no sense, at all. It seemed I had wasted money on yet another useless doo-dad that would lay unused in my gun box. Wrong. This thing is great! Would not want to be without it.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I won 2 dozen assorted loaders from maglula in the early 00's by sending a pic with their product and a statement on how many rounds loaded. I think my pic is still on their site.

ETA; Yup, just checked, pic still up under testimonials. 2009.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
I bought an Uplula almost on a whim. Then I decided I needed one in my range bag because I liked it so much. Then I decided my Father in Law and Brother in law needed one. Then I bought me a backup. THAT is what I think of Uplula. Am I fully capible of loading mags without one? Of course. However, why would I want to?

Edit--I can say that one benefit is instantly being able to load brand new mags completley full without any break in period. I do like that little benefit.

Edit, Edit--I will also say the orange ones are much easier to find in the safe and in the range bag. Little reason to get a black one unless you prefer black. I can think of little benefit to a "discrete" uplula. I want one that screams out "pick me up".

·
Registered
4 Posts
I tried the single stack “cap” that you can add to the bottom and it works ok. A better and actually cheaper option is to find someone with a 3D printer. They can find plans for inserts that go all the way up into the uplula. Got one for single stacks and another specific to M&P Shield mags.

Tints and shades Rectangle Electronic device Bag Font

Rectangle Automotive lighting Gas Auto part Tints and shades

·
Premium Member
2,456 Posts
Having the different colors is handy. While I've never lost one in my range bag, lol, as I keep mine in a side pocket. But I did get two in black for my double stack SIGs (one for the bench and one for the range bag). Then picked up one in OD green with the added single stack adapter for my 1911s ... it does make it easier to find the one I need at the time.

61 - 73 of 73 Posts