SIG Talk banner
21 - 40 of 73 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,502 Posts
No, there is no better mag loader on the market. Probably the most useful accessory to come out in recent years.

Reactions: weatom

·
Premium Member
13,502 Posts
Right, and it's simple too. I always wonder why I don't invent something like that. It's not a
"better mousetrap" it's genuinely unique.
There have been mag loaders before, but none as effective or quick as this. That pivoting part changes everything.

Reactions: PaulWVa

·
Registered
113 Posts
Speed Beez makes a loader that arguably works as well as the UpLULA. I give it a plus for not needing to place the mag on a solid surface to load the last few rounds, but a minus for making my thumb hurt if I'm loading several mags. Also, it is magazine specific, excepting some Glock mags.

The only minus for the UpLULA is I occasionally accidentally engage the lock.

I give the UpLULA the overall win. Love the AR version. Other than stripper clips and a spoon, nothing faster.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Have it for the handguns, average size and small (.22lr)size . Then I have the 223/556 and AK versions.
I have an extra one at my work bench which I got last year's Independence Day. I like the colors...
Computer keyboard Usb flash drive Computer data storage Input device Automotive lighting

·
Premium Member
13,502 Posts
Speed Beez makes a loader that arguably works as well as the UpLULA. I give it a plus for not needing to place the mag on a solid surface to load the last few rounds, but a minus for making my thumb hurt if I'm loading several mags. Also, it is magazine specific, excepting some Glock mags.

I give the UpLULA the overall win. Love the AR version. Other than stripper clips and a spoon, nothing faster.
Yeah I have the one for AR mags too which is a big help as you get past 15 or so, but especially for unloading them. Also have one for CZ Scorpion mags. I too sometimes engage the lock on the Uplula as well, but have learned to stay clear.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I just bought a 365x. I tried to load the mags manually ONCE. Those mag loaders are the best!! Save time, and my fingers!

·
Registered
404 Posts
Speed Beez makes a loader that arguably works as well as the UpLULA.
I give it a plus for not needing to place the mag on a solid surface to load the last few rounds,

but a minus for making my thumb hurt if I'm loading several mags.
Also, it is magazine specific, excepting some Glock mags.

Although the Speed beez is a one trick pony, which only loads specific brands/models, I prefer it slightly to my uplula for my P365 mags.

No it won't work with the P365-380, or so I am told, but it works great with the P365.

I also have/use a UpLULA, as it is great for new mags and when loading different calibers and/or models at the same time...

·
Premium Member
986 Posts
Also for the rifle people there is a .223/.556-specific version.

one in range bag, one in storage b/c they walk away.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm a range safety officer at one of the best outdoor ranges in the country. It always amazes me to see guys start to hand load their mags at the beginning of the live fire session. What a waste of time. Maybe if they used the Uplula, they could spend more time shooting and less time loading.

Better yet, load using the Uplula at home. Just don't bring the firearm with the mags already in the gun. Just a safety issue.

21 - 40 of 73 Posts