SIG Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a list of what all changed between the previous revision of the x-carry and the current (e.g., no lightening cut, different sight plate, etc.).

I ordered one and it didn't look like the old version that I was expecting... so before I go back and apologize to my local shop for being a tool about receiving the "wrong" gun, I want to understand what all changed.

Thanks in advanced ladies and gentlemen.

(If there's already a thread about this, apologies. Please provide think if so.)

·
Registered
7,071 Posts
They no longer put the big XCarry logo on the slide.

There's an improvement in which red dot optics will fit- the old XCarry only took the Romeo1, while the new XCarry takes the Leupold DPP and the Sig Romeo1 PRO.

They don't have the slide cut anymore.

Some have said the barrel is no longer a heavy match barrel and is instead a standard p320 barrel, but that may or may not be true.

Reactions: Bud Smith

·
Registered
56 Posts
Another change not mentioned here is the new version has LCI loaded chamber indicator same as X compact and military versions. My barrel still has the undercut at the muzzle. Don't know about the match barrel. What is That?

·
Premium Member
1,373 Posts

There's an improvement in which red dot optics will fit- the old XCarry only took the Romeo1, while the new XCarry takes the Leupold DPP and the Sig Romeo1 PRO.

Some have said the barrel is no longer a heavy match barrel and is instead a standard p320 barrel, but that may or may not be true.
I just picked up yesterday an X Carry with a build date of 11/7/2019. No X Carry on the slide, no cutout on top of the slide, no visible screws on the rear sight plate. I’m guessing this is the latest version. Put 125 rounds through it and I Love This Gun. The trigger is awesome. WOW !!!!!! N

·
Premium Member
1,373 Posts

How would you identify the match barrel ?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I just picked up yesterday an X Carry with a build date of 11/7/2019. No X Carry on the slide, no cutout on top of the slide, no visible screws on the rear sight plate. I’m guessing this is the latest version. Put 125 rounds through it and I Love This Gun. The trigger is awesome. WOW !!!!!! N
At least the old model xcarry doesn't have the loaded chamber indicator on top of the slide. Only thing that its good for is to dirty up the lens on the red dot. My xcarry slide is now on the xcompact grip module. Give up 2 rounds but it is easier to conceal. Holster is a Sig IWB.

·
Premium Member
1,373 Posts
At least the old model xcarry doesn't have the loaded chamber indicator on top of the slide. Only thing that its good for is to dirty up the lens on the red dot. My xcarry slide is now on the xcompact grip module. Give up 2 rounds but it is easier to conceal. Holster is a Sig IWB.
I didn’t realize my X Carry had a loaded chamber indicator. If it does I didn’t notice it. I’m asking a dumb question but, where is it located ???

·
Registered
56 Posts
I didn’t realize my X Carry had a loaded chamber indicator. If it does I didn’t notice it. I’m asking a dumb question but, where is it located ???
My X carry born date is 11/29/19. I guess if your asking, you don't have this feature? With a round chambered, it sticks up at the barrel breach end just fwd of the rear sight plate. It's really obvious even when it's not sticking up.

·
Registered
3,378 Posts
And I was told by Sig CS guy 20 minutes ago that can except the LCI will be good away again across the normal line up except for the M17 and m18 ?? The ever changed p320 , wait 3 months it will change again .

·
Premium Member
1,373 Posts
My X carry born date is 11/29/19. I guess if your asking, you don't have this feature? With a round chambered, it sticks up at the barrel breach end just fwd of the rear sight plate. It's really obvious even when it's not sticking up.
Copy that. Mine doesn’t have the LCI. Am I lucky or not ? I’ve never owned a handgun with this feature.

Hey jeannegarry, North Port is just down the road. So, Hello neighbor.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts