SIG Talk banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Registered
BIG HIGH Five - Congrats!! Your patience is greatly rewarded - very cool rifle there!! Osprey looks like a custom can for your MPX too.

Cheers

Registered
Waiting on my F1 as well. Still trying to get my hands on the collapsing stock. About to pull the trigger on an Omega 9k and a barrel chop to complete the package.

Reactions: jmichael

Registered
Here is mine 4.5" barrel with 3-Lug adapter, Giessele Trigger, telescoping stock, long and short hand guards with a Tirant 9S suppressor.
Where did you get the short forward rail?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
How do you like that stock? I bought the original telescoping one but have been eying this one and the telescoping/folding version. I can't try mine out yet since my sbr stamp hasn't come back yet, but just can't decide by looks!
I hated it at first. But since I've been waiting I put some oil on it and spent a few nights watching TV folding and unfolding it. Now it moves folds easy about 90% of the time - still hangs up once in a while.

Registered
Waiting on my form 1 also. Luckily I've had the can for a few years now. I have the telescoping stock just waiting to go on.
Might want to be careful advertising something like that on a public forum. People have been busted in the past for constructive intent/possession because they possessed all of the parts needed to make an NFA weapon, even if those parts weren't assembled together:

Florida Man Arrested for Constructive Possession of an SBR | Prince Law Offices, P.C.

Do a google search for "constructive intent" or "constructive possession" and you'll see this has been a huge discussion topic on many gun forums for years and years.

Registered
Might want to be careful advertising something like that on a public forum. People have been busted in the past for constructive intent/possession because they possessed all of the parts needed to make an NFA weapon, even if those parts weren't assembled together:

Florida Man Arrested for Constructive Possession of an SBR | Prince Law Offices, P.C.

Do a google search for "constructive intent" or "constructive possession" and you'll see this has been a huge discussion topic on many gun forums for years and years.

I've been in the nfa game for a long time. I'm careful enough not to fall into any traps! But thanks for the heads up!

Registered
I'm in NFA jail right now waiting on two stamps. One for the SBR, and the other for my can. Picked up a SilencerCo Hybrid and can't wait to try it out (Awesome deal with SPEQ pricing). Thinking about picking up the Omega 9k also before the changes take place for the trust users.

I'm totally jealous of your setup and can't wait till my stamps come in :)

Registered
I'm in NFA jail right now waiting on two stamps. One for the SBR, and the other for my can. Picked up a SilencerCo Hybrid and can't wait to try it out (Awesome deal with SPEQ pricing). Thinking about picking up the Omega 9k also before the changes take place for the trust users.

I'm totally jealous of your setup and can't wait till my stamps come in :)

The trust changes are what made me buy the mpx. I've wanted a pistol caliber carbine for quite some time. Figured I better get my *** in gear and get the sbr form 1 going.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.