SIG Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought one. I'll probably be selling it.

It is what it purports to be. BUT, it is nasty dirty, hard to field strip for an arthritis guy, and needs a better buttstock pad.

After 100 rounds of 9mm 115g fmj, my shoulder looks like I lost a WWF prize fight.

I love the compact form, large capacity mags that are easy to find.

Granted short range, but I put 100 rounds through a 2" hole at 7 meters once we got it sighted in.

But I am told it is a unicorn.

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
Unicorn !! O K . Our little rural gun shops manages to always always have one or two of those in stock since they have been around and mags are mostly set up for glock mags but I have seen s&w mag models too and were a couple other options I think .

Not sure how they would hold up to high round counts but for a packable lite carbine and one that can use mags you all ready have there sure do fill a niche in the market . Get a respectable 2 or 3 moa red dot with QD mount to improve accuracy .

·
Registered
98 Posts
I have been interested in those but haven't talked myself into buying one yet.

The .40 seems much more available.

When I see the 9mm, it's usually Beretta mags or Glock 17 mags (prefer Glock 19 mags).

They have been very rare, but I saw a lot more of them at our recent gun show, so I think inventory has ramped up a bit.

·
🎖USA Veteran
56,569 Posts
They might be unicorns around here. I've never seen one in a gun store.
i've got a friend up to the northwest part of phx that just happened to be in tombstone tactical when they were un-boxing one in 9mm that hadn't been sold.

he did take it home & did buy a few 30rd glock mags.:cool::cool:

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have one in .40 caliber and takes Glock mags. It is surprisingly accurate even with the factory sights. No problem with reliability either. You can buy an extended buttpad that adds about 1" to to the length. Go to the Keltec website. Lots of other stuff too.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.