SIG Talk banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I searched for a similar thread but didn't find one –*if there is one, please point me to it and I'll continue the conversation there:

Does anyone have any uncatalogued sigs? I have a P228 from 2012, not the M11-A1, it's a P228 with factory SIGLITE night sights and SRT. I also picked up a P229 yesterday, it's a non-rail, non-SAS, .40 S&W with the E2 grip which as far as I can tell it's also uncatalogued.

Curious to see what other uncatalogued Sigs might be out there...anyone?

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello everyone,

I searched for a similar thread but didn't find one –*if there is one, please point me to it and I'll continue the conversation there:

Does anyone have any uncatalogued sigs? I have a P228 from 2012, not the M11-A1, it's a P228 with factory SIGLITE night sights and SRT. I also picked up a P229 yesterday, it's a non-rail, non-SAS, .40 S&W with the E2 grip which as far as I can tell it's also uncatalogued.

Curious to see what other uncatalogued Sigs might be out there...anyone?
Attached are a couple of photos of the 228. Will follow-up with pics of the 229 next..

Attachments

·
Registered
476 Posts
I purchased a new P250 9mm that has a combination of features that is not listed on the Sig website.

P250 compact, two tone, diamond plate engraving, extended threaded barrel. In comparison to my recently acquired factory refurbished P250 sub-compact's trigger, the one on the P250 compact feels as if it has had a factory trigger job. I have no way to truly verify this other than trigger feel between the two.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Damn those are sharp. Is the Fastback Carry a 4.2" barrel, then the Ultra Carry a 3"? I would love to know more about that Fastback...

·
Registered
110 Posts
I don't believe that the P230 .32 acp was ever a cataloged item.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Beautiful guns guys, I was in love with HK and always overlooking Sig.
Started reading about Sig and voila, HK is gone and I believe these are the best looking and working guns on the planet
And BTW this forum didn't help me keep HK:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Firearm Gun Trigger Gun accessory Gun barrel

Text Font Number
Hello everyone,Im new here to the forum and just bought my first Sig and it seems to be different than other Elites i have seen. Its a 229 Elite .40 cal. withthe SRT trigger,night sights and rosewood grips but no rail and no beavertail. It came in a Sig cardboard box and the lable says special configuration. I just got it today and havent got to shoot it yet.The build date is Jan. 2013.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Damn those are sharp. Is the Fastback Carry a 4.2" barrel, then the Ultra Carry a 3"? I would love to know more about that Fastback...
They make the Fastback in both Govt. and Commander length. Traditional double diamond rosewood grips, night sights. Both lengths have steel frames (the Ultra has an aluminum frame). They also have a round butt Nightmare (both lengths) that has composite grips and skeletonized trigger.

I think I'm more accurate with the Fastback than I am with my full length 1911s.

·
Registered
131 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
My Tacops TB is not listed in their website. Came with a Sig threaded barrel though.
They used to be listed on the website. They stopped listing them because they weren't selling well to the public. They still do them commercially as they are in their LEO/Mil Catalog. If you want to order one now, you order the regular one and purchase the TB seperately.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.