SIG Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So has anyone here tried to take a 12 round mag and put the pinky extension base for a 10 round mag on? I'm curious if this would work at all with some more adjustments?

I have tried looking for specs of each mag and detailed pictures, but have been unsuccessful. Really don't want to drop another $50 on a new mag if I don't have to but want something with a little less profile.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Lol yup it’s longer , so if you lived in say California you’d use a 10 with pinky to be the size of a 12 or closer

·
Premium Member
1,343 Posts
The 10 rounders dont share the same base pad with the 12's. I got both in front of me. My factory 12 has a 2 piece base pad. The factory 10 a 1 piece. To my knowledge no one makes an after market 12 round base pad. Been awhile since I did the 365's maybe something has come along.

·
Premium Member
581 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,343 Posts
Works for me. TY Sir, ordering two for myself.

Reactions: DIRTBOY

·
Registered
401 Posts
You might also take a look at the base plate/pad options available at tactical developments. I have a quite a few various versions and like them a lot.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I changed my p365 grip to XL grip. Left my 10 round mags unusable until I put Tactical Development base pads to fit the XL grip. Fits great and get the longer ones for the pinky.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts