SIG Talk banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
When I called Sig, they put some mags on back order.
When I emailed them the guy claimed Sig no longer made them. I have a hard time believing that as OGC got a pile of them in.
Osage probably bought the last of them...maybe thousands? And they trickle them out a little at a time. Same thing happened with CZ 452 rifles. Out of production for many years, yet one or two sites(really, mainly one was doing it) have 20-40 available every 10 months or so.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Sig must have done a run. I got notices, from 3 different places, including MGW and Osage, that they were back in stock. MGW was sold out in a couple hours but Osage seems to have a ton of them still.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Well, after doing a back order 4 months ago, I got a ship notification from Sig. The mags should be here in a couple days.

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
"Factory mag." "Origin - Germany/USA"

$51.00!
Dang, glad I went OCD on my two 239s years ago getting parts at reasonable parts.

·
Registered
481 Posts
I bought triple k grips for my P220. They won’t fit under the decocker. Like, not even close (and no, they’re not DAK/DAO grips).

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
I bought triple k grips for my P220. They won’t fit under the decocker. Like, not even close (and no, they’re not DAK/DAO grips).
I suspect Triple K is where you go to find those no-longer-produced mags, like .22 Colt mags for Ace conversions. I ordered a couple from Brownells and got 3 for my Colt National Match 1911. It is a strange bird Colt made only for a short while to compete with S&W's Model 52. It only shoots .38 Spl midrange wadcutters, just like the Model 52. Unlike that puppy, it is a straight blowback design.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts