SIG Talk banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've been neglecting the need for a new IWB holster for my 229 Legion for several weeks. Well I finally called Milt Sparks this morning to place an order for a Versa Max 2. Turns out they had one railed 229 VM2 in black in stock, ready to rock! It will ship tomorrow. Boom, done. Man I love when I get instant gratification.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
6,289 Posts
Nice!

Reactions: bearone2

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We will expect photos when said holster arrives .

Absolutely! Im so anxious. I had my mind set to not think about the wait time when I was placing the order. Now that I know it's coming this soon, I'm amped!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
You lucky dog! I've never heard of them having anything in stock. I've been buying VM2 for my various guns for over 14 years. I have premium over msrp at places that have them in stock...except for my latest (a steal on fleabay). Wear it with pride and congratulations.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Those are some nice holsters that Milt Sparks makes, but the holsters that I have for my Sigs are from Jackson Leatherworks and John does some amazing work as well. It's nice that you was able to get one right away, as the Top Gun Supply who sells them where I live are always out of stock with Milt's holsters.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You lucky dog! I've never heard of them having anything in stock. I've been buying VM2 for my various guns for over 14 years. I have premium over msrp at places that have them in stock...except for my latest (a steal on fleabay). Wear it with pride and congratulations.

They happened to have two cancelled orders this week. One was sold the day before I called. The second was sold to me. What are the odds of having the exact holster I wanted in stock due (same color even) to a cancellation?!? /mindblown. Lol

·
Registered
90 Posts
Sweet !!!!!!

I don't think I've ever seen the words Milt Sparks and Instant Gratification posted together. :D

I have a few MS holsters and waiting on one for a 5" 1911 to come in anytime now. I really like them. Guns disappear in the Criterion & VMII.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Sorry guys! It just came in today. Snail mail. It fits like a glove. Now to treat myself to a new gun belt. Any brands you guys highly recommend?

·
Registered
427 Posts
I like the Milt Sparks belt that I bought with my Criterion holster but good luck getting the size right. I think the way they have you measure for your new belt is a little absurd. Anyhow I've lost 30lbs in the last few months and I can almost fit in this dang belt. Only reason I'm okay with it is I'm using it as motivation for the next 10-15 pounds.

I keep reading about the wilderness training belts. But, I wanted black leather to match the holster in case my shirt lifted up accidentally. So the whole shebang is black and is less noticeable.

Oh and Warcub the holster looks awesome!!! I had to wait months for mine.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts