SIG Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After dinner, I made a visit to a LGS with an indoor range. This gun is very accurate. I shot 250 rounds of WWB, American Eagle, and Remington UMC. It ran flawlessly.

Since this is my first Sig and DA/SA gun, I started with DA then SA. Decocked and repeated. After a few magazines, I got better with the first DA shot.

As mentioned, this is my first Sig. My Glocks did not require much of a break in period. The mag release and de cocker are very tight. I imagine this is normal and both will get smoother the more I shoot and use the gun.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks to all who replied.

Yesterday, I registered my Legion with Sig. Around 11 AM today, I received an email from a Sig customer service rep who is my contact at Sig for Legion questions, products, etc. I sent him an email asking about the mag release and de cocker. He said this was normal with Legion and would loosen up with some oil and/or more shooting. Since I shot last night, I decided to give it another cleaning. Just prior to packing everything up, I put a small drop of oil on my finger and rubbed it on one of the mags, inserted the mag, and pressed the release. The oil made a big difference. I imagine the de cocker will loosen as well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.