SIG Talk banner

Took 10mm P220 Hunter to range today.

3610 Views 5 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  kansascity45
Last week I purchased a P220 Elite Hunter in 10mm. First trip to range today. First box of ammo was 180 grain PPU JHP. Accurate right out of the box. No problem ringing a small steel plate at 20 yards or so. No failures of any kind. Recoil was not as much as I thought it might be but it is a heavy pistol. Next box was Sig Sauer 180 grain FMJ. That ammo has a bit more steam behind it but was still quite manageable but the faster FPS and ft-lbs of energy was noticeable in the recoil. Really liking this pistol and the 10mm cartridge. Looking forward to doing a bit of longer range shooting once I get it broke in and the sights adjusted a bit.
See less
Last week I purchased a P220 Elite Hunter in 10mm. First trip to range today. First box of ammo was 180 grain PPU JHP. Accurate right out of the box. No problem ringing a small steel plate at 20 yards or so. No failures of any kind. Recoil was not as much as I thought it might be but it is a heavy pistol. Next box was Sig Sauer 180 grain FMJ. That ammo has a bit more steam behind it but was still quite manageable but the faster FPS and ft-lbs of energy was noticeable in the recoil. Really...
See more
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.