SIG Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says, just a quick time-lapse I made of my trigger install. It was a breeze, in my opinion. Took about 2 1/2 minutes to disassemble and put back together.

The spring was pretty easy, which surprised me since so many people have complained about getting it back on. I had more trouble lining up the bar with the trigger than anything else.

Enjoy the quick video!

ps... if you recognize the song, then we can be friends :D

·
Registered
170 Posts
I installed a Galloway Flat trigger and replaced the springs with lighter springs on a friends P239. He had to buy me a 20 ton shop press from Harbor freight because the P239 trigger rocks on a pin that is pressed into the frame. It’s a witch to get out and it’s a witch to get back in. Well worth the effort though as he now has about a 4 pound trigger pull and the flat trigger is very comfortable. It also came with an over travel screw that didn’t seem to do anything. I screwed the OT screw in all the way and it still fired so it doesn’t seem to be long enough to be useful. Friend loves it and my new shop press sits there looking pretty waiting for my next project.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.