SIG Talk banner

Time for me to build a light blue pistol

1419 51
Yeah, me too.
I've done 25 of my 39 radiation treatments to beat prostate cancer.

I'm going to build a light blue pistol because light blue is the color for the ribbon, only I don't wear ribbons.

It could be worse. Light blue ain't bad.

Any ideas?
I'm liking that little Kimber Bel Air.
Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Air gun Electric blue

Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Air gun Machine
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9,043 Posts
You don't want the blues! I think best to go with all stainless or at the very least a nickel P229. That way it'll sparkle and shine in the light at the end of the tunnel. That and you won't be ashamed to be seen with it in public. :)

Congrats on your progress with the cancer treatment. Not easy coming face to face with one's mortality. I'm working to stabilize and heal heart damage, thinking it's from the untested Moderna vaccine.

Trigger Air gun Gun barrel Gun accessory Recreation

·
Registered
9,043 Posts
Bumper, my heart damage is caused by you posting that 229S!
Good luck with your health and healing, hopefully it isn’t due to Moderna, that will be extremely far reaching if that’s true.
Heard on Fox News it apparently is true for some younger men in a study, not a majority of them, but enough to cause an alert. At 77 I'm not in any group with the word "young", though the timing matches up. And if the vaccine caused heart damage to a group of young men?? I have no other things that would be a reason for the damage, active, BMI of 23, no family history, no plaque build up, etc. etc. and I am not aware of of having had a heart attack, although the damage is obviously there. My cardiologist said they've seen an increase in otherwise healthy people . . . of course no proof, for whatever good that would do. I'm sorry I succumbed to the pressure to get the shots if it came to this.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts