SIG Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was time to make some room in the safe today. Down to my LGS and traded three guns that were in the safe taking up space for one Springfield EMP 9mm. Do i need another gun, no but I like this one :). I could not pass up the 4 free mags,holster, mag pouch. If it's free it's for me :).

·
Registered
3,039 Posts
Nice work. I had one but ended up selling it to get a sig ultra in 9mm. All in all it was a good gun I just didn't like that it didn't have any checkering on the front strap of the grip.

·
Registered
8,406 Posts
And YOU may think it's a good deal . . . but the important thing is whether or not WE think it's a good deal! And there's no way for us to determine that and give you our blessing unless we know what three guns you traded in. :)

But just in case they were all 3 either air soft or BB guns or Sig Mosquitoes, congratulations on that smokin good deal!!!

·
Registered
55,922 Posts
what did you trade away....congratulations?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Those are very nice, my brother carries one and absolutely loves it.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You never make any money trading in guns. I never said it was a good deal :). The three guns i got half of what i paid for them. Its hard to find people who have money down here in Florida and i am not letting some one I don't know buy a gun from me. At the old age i can't wait for someone to come to me to buy a gun. I may not be around to sell it :).

·
Registered
482 Posts

GFFIREMEDIC53: just a strip of skateboard tape took care of the mfg's oversight. Not to everyone's taste, but it solved it for me.

AngeloG: there is at least one person in FL with more $ than sense (me) when it comes to buying handguns...wish I had known...maybe next time?

·
Registered
22,206 Posts
THREE guns for one??
I hope that they weren't that nice.

Nice gun though. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts