SIG Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I’m looking for a threaded barrel for my sig 1911 scorpion. Sig no longer makes one (which sucks). So do you guys know what kind will work? Is it the same specs as the standard 1911 barrels? Please help! Lol

·
Premium Member
1,604 Posts
Should be a 5 in on the scorpion. 4.25 if carry version if memory serves.
There all over the place. just google 1911 drop in barrels.

·
Premium Member
1,604 Posts
try this, they have alot in stock it seems. You can sign up to be notified as well.

·
Premium Member
1,604 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,604 Posts

That get ya started. remember if they dont have it sign up to be notified, when it happens it happens quick and dont last long lol

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Should be a 5 in on the scorpion. 4.25 if carry version if memory serves.
There all over the place. just google 1911 drop in barrels.
but do all 5” government barrels work? Or will I need a fitting with the sig? And does dig use the “government” spec barrels?

·
Premium Member
1,604 Posts
Yes pretty much the only difference in SIGs design is they changed to an external extractor.
As far as fitment, If you order a drop in barrel you MIGHT get away with no fitment.
They tout it as such but they usually need some attention. If you buy a match grade barrel then it will require more work and require a higher skill level.
If it was me and I wanted the best chance of 0 fitment I would buy the one Rareair is offering and call it a wrap.

I wouldnt dally on a decision now that one is known to be available in the wild. :ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
1,604 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts