SIG Talk banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
I remember seeing this a couple months back. I thought it was cool & different. I’d consider buying one for a unique build.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I agree! I'm a lefty shooter so the gas pedal really offers no benefit for me. And with this minimalist takedown, it would require the use of a tool complicating routine maintenance and cleaning.
I am a lefty as well, and my armory craft sport lever is a good index point for my trigger finger when transitioning or moving between targets, plus it makes it a lot easier to rotate for stripping.

I see no reason for any lever smaller than the stock one which is hard enough to operate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Banned
260 Posts
Looks like it would be a pain in the ( )*( ) to manipulate. The stock ones are bad until they're worn in, or you have the Sig Armorer's P320 armorer tool.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Seems good looking , but the picture shows it in an odd position if the slides on, I don’t want to see the slot , you can make it slimmer but it should cover what it was design to do

·
Registered
2 Posts
I agree! I'm a lefty shooter so the gas pedal really offers no benefit for me. And with this minimalist takedown, it would require the use of a tool complicating routine maintenance and cleaning.
Oh crap. I just got my shipping notification on the gas pedal. Any particular reasoning you dot like it?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Oh crap. I just got my shipping notification on the gas pedal. Any particular reasoning you dot like it?
See my reply above, I am a lefty and love it. See profile pic too.

·
Registered
521 Posts
My comment was related to me being left handed so not able to use the pedal in the intended manner since my thumbs are on the opposite side of the slide. While I don't personally see any benefit for me, I know there are many people that love the gas pedal and speak highly of it.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I would try it. In fact I wish it were more rounded.
$50 is a lot for a little piece of steel, though. If you ones up for cheap in the classifieds I might grab it.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I would try it. In fact I wish it were more rounded.
$50 is a lot for a little piece of steel, though. If you ones up for cheap in the classifieds I might grab it.
It’s a very solid piece, each hand made and includes the AC logo on the right end.

·
Registered
80 Posts
It looks like an expensive clothing snag to me.
The OEM design will stay correctly oriented if it snags on something while holsering/unholstering... but that slimline design looks like it could easily rotate into a bad place if it gets caught on something.

Just my two cents... and as others have mentioned... appears to be a solution to a non-existent problem.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts