SIG Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a very nice leather holster for my new P225-A1. But (there's always a 'but') I have moved to carrying my Shield 45 in the appendix position and really prefer it for concealment. I also like the absence of cant in AIWBs since I broke my wrist years ago which limits my range of motion.

I have been considering trying the 225 in appendix carry. Stealth Gear makes a ventcore AIWB and they are on sale for the 4th of July holiday. I heard a few pros and cons about the brand with a search, but found nothing on SG's AIWB. I see they're a site sponsor so I'd like to support them if the holster works.

I have chased the illusive perfect holster for a while and am filing up a box with fulfill their promises in the hype. Hoping for a success this time.

I would appreciate any input. Thanks!

·
Registered
209 Posts
I use the Stealthgear Ventcore OWB holster for my MK25 as well as their ventcore dual mag holder. While not the AIWB configuration you're considering, I can attest to the quality of the ventcore line. It is extremely lightweight and the design allows it to conform to the curves of your body very comfortably - which in my case, allows me to carry OWB very comfortably from 2:00 to 4:00 positions. I would not hesitate to recommend Stealthgear.

·
Registered
615 Posts
I've got the StealthGear AIWB ventcore for my P320 & Revolution for my Shield ( they weren't making the Revolution when I got mine). I definitely recommend them! :thumbsu:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.