SIG Talk banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

· Premium Member
429 Posts
delete

· Registered
53 Posts
I’m trying to lose weight so I can eventually appendix carry. I think it’s the most efficient position to carry as it requires less overall movement to draw, and is easier to protect the firearm if in a fight or from being disarmed from behind.
Pocket carry, I’ll do it if I have to but I’d prefer not to. It’s a very slow draw, and if seated a very difficult if not impossible draw depending on where and how you’re sitting.

· Registered
7 Posts
I pocket carry exclusively because, as someone mentioned, it's so darned easy. For me the gun has to be small and lightweight, so my EDC is usually my Seecamp 32 or my Remington RM380. I've tried to pocket carry my P365, but it's just a little too fat and heavy for my tastes. If I should have to drive through a dicey area, I'd put the gun in the console or door pocket for quicker access. Should I have to drive through the hood for some unimaginable reason, it would be my P365 in an OWB holster crossdraw at 11 o'clock, which for me is easier than 3-4 o'clock while driving.

· Premium Member
100 Posts
I pocket carry exclusively because, as someone mentioned, it's so darned easy. For me the gun has to be small and lightweight, so my EDC is usually my Seecamp 32 or my Remington RM380. I've tried to pocket carry my P365, but it's just a little too fat and heavy for my tastes. If I should have to drive through a dicey area, I'd put the gun in the console or door pocket for quicker access. Should I have to drive through the hood for some unimaginable reason, it would be my P365 in an OWB holster crossdraw at 11 o'clock, which for me is easier than 3-4 o'clock while driving.
Sounds like a good plan, especially considering some of the choice spots you may encounter across the state line!😂 Nasty over there!

· Registered
7 Posts
If you mean Kansas City, Kansas, I haven't been there for many years...no desire or reason to. There are a few places in the urban core of KC, MO, that are much worse, but I stay away from there as well.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts