SIG Talk banner

This new forum already cost me money!

1327 Views 0 Replies 1 Participant Last post by  airgunner
I just noticed this new forum the other day so decided to check it out to see if there were any threads about the ASP20 which I had planned on get in .22 cal /beech stock. Obviously nothing here yet but I did click the link to the airgun section of Sig's site and found no ASP20s listed... WTH?

This prompted me to started looking around and found out that Sig has stopped production of the ASP20. No one seems to know for sure if this is permanent or temporary thing but the issue apparently is the production of the ASP20 requires the use of some of the same machines used for other Sig firearms and with everything going on, they aren't willing to allocate machine time for ASP20 production. Very disappointing but I do get it.

This caused me to start searching for a pace that might still have them in stock but no joy (not surprising). I was however able to find a used one in very good condition with a low pellet count so I bought it and it should be here tomorrow. I still have to get a scope and rings for it and have some other stuff going on too so it will be a little bit before I get to ring her out.
See less
I just noticed this new forum the other day so decided to check it out to see if there were any threads about the ASP20 which I had planned on get in .22 cal /beech stock. Obviously nothing here yet but I did click the link to the airgun section of Sig's site and found no ASP20s listed... WTH?

This prompted me to started looking around and found out that Sig has stopped production of the ASP20. No one seems to know for sure if this is permanent or temporary thing but the issue apparently is...
See more