SIG Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dropped off the MCX at FedEx this morning for the trip back up north to the mother ship after assurances from Sig CS that the early MCX recall delays are behind them. The CS rep told me that they have all necessary recall parts in stock and some customers are even experiencing turn around times of 8 or 9 days.

Anyone have any recent MCX recall experiences they can share?

Registered
I am with you. I just dropped mine off today too. I may call and ask if they can keep my $50 coupon and apply it to a new trigger they have and install it for me. I figured while they have it, they could install and test it for me. Maybe they will give it an overall good cleaning for me too.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Registered
I am with you. I just dropped mine off today too. I may call and ask if they can keep my $50 coupon and apply it to a new trigger they have and install it for me. I figured while they have it, they could install and test it for me. Maybe they will give it an overall good cleaning for me too.
Don't bet on it being clean. Whenever I send anything into Sig, it always needs a deep clean when I get it back.

Registered
Dropped off the MCX at FedEx this morning for the trip back up north to the mother ship after assurances from Sig CS that the early MCX recall delays are behind them. The CS rep told me that they have all necessary recall parts in stock and some customers are even experiencing turn around times of 8 or 9 days.

Anyone have any recent MCX recall experiences they can share?
I just called Sig today and they said mine is already shipping back to me today! That was an extremely fast turnaround. I didn't think they had even received it yet.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mine arrived at Sig last Monday. Sig turned it around and shipped it back out Thursday. FedEx tracking says it'll be here this Monday. Assuming it does arrive Monday that will be 11 days from me shipping it to Sig and having it back in my hands. Not too shabby! Hopefully, the gun will have no issues.

Registered
Missed the 2nd delivery attempt today due to being out of town. I can't have my MCX out there floating around like this. 1 more missed delivery and they return it. This is killing me!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Registered
Good news! Just got notification from Sig that my MCX is on its way back to me. I had one of the originals with the auto-regulating gas block and both 5.56/300BO barrels. Sig replaced the entire upper and both barrels as the new barrels have the adjustable gas regulator now. I sent it in with a Timney trigger and was told that they replaced it with their new 2 stage trigger. Looking forward to getting it back, although it will take me an evening to get it set back up with the Silencerco muzzle brakes/suppressor mounts, "Made in USA" ejection port cover, change rear stock. It took just over 6 weeks at Sig, I can only assume that the dual barrel setup took time due to inventory.

Registered
Good news! Just got notification from Sig that my MCX is on its way back to me. I had one of the originals with the auto-regulating gas block and both 5.56/300BO barrels. Sig replaced the entire upper and both barrels as the new barrels have the adjustable gas regulator now. I sent it in with a Timney trigger and was told that they replaced it with their new 2 stage trigger. Looking forward to getting it back, although it will take me an evening to get it set back up with the Silencerco muzzle brakes/suppressor mounts, "Made in USA" ejection port cover, change rear stock. It took just over 6 weeks at Sig, I can only assume that the dual barrel setup took time due to inventory.
Did you send it with the new trigger installed or the Timney? I am assuming folks are getting their old 3rd party triggers returned as well.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Haven't had a chance to shoot it yet, but I got it back last Monday. It wound up being an 11 day turnaround from dropping off at FedEx to being back in my hand. I'm really happy with that.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.