SIG Talk banner
  • Notice image

SigTalk is a forum community dedicated to SIG Sauer enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about Sig Sauer pistols and rifles, optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!

The SIGness is strong...

1K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  cgff 
My favorite LGS hasn't had anything new for a while and I haven't visited them for several weeks. I decided that I should drop in today for a quick bull session and let them know I was still alive. While I was there, I heard this P320C calling out to me from a sea of black. It just had to come home with me...

Born on April 14, 2017.

That's a very nice looking pistol. You will have to give us your opinions of how it shoots after some range time! :D

I have the FDE version of the S&W M&P 2.0, with the 5" barrel. I love the color and now that I have seen SIGs version of FDE, I will be getting at least the frame in FDE for the two-tone look on the P320RX I have on order. I think the two-tone looks pretty sharp.

Have fun breaking in your new pistol!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.