SIG Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My favorite LGS hasn't had anything new for a while and I haven't visited them for several weeks. I decided that I should drop in today for a quick bull session and let them know I was still alive. While I was there, I heard this P320C calling out to me from a sea of black. It just had to come home with me...

Born on April 14, 2017.

·
Registered
178 Posts
My favorite LGS hasn't had anything new for a while and I haven't visited them for several weeks. I decided that I should drop in today for a quick bull session and let them know I was still alive. While I was there, I heard this P320C calling out to me from a sea of black. It just had to come home with me...

Born on April 14, 2017.

That's a very nice looking pistol. You will have to give us your opinions of how it shoots after some range time! :D

I have the FDE version of the S&W M&P 2.0, with the 5" barrel. I love the color and now that I have seen SIGs version of FDE, I will be getting at least the frame in FDE for the two-tone look on the P320RX I have on order. I think the two-tone looks pretty sharp.

Have fun breaking in your new pistol!

·
Banned
6,286 Posts
I think this is the best P320 of all. I normally don't like the lighter color guns, but this one is different. I also think Sig is super smart to challenge the Glock 19 head to head, something no other manufacturer is doing, that I know of. All produce a full size and a sub-compact, but Sig is the only one that is producing all three, like Glock. The compact G19 and P320 will rule the world, IMO.

·
Resident Armorer Premium Member
14,000 Posts
winterwar, a handsome acquisition... congratulations!

Reactions: winterwar

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll have to do a little part swapping with my Nitron P320 Carry and see what the two tone looks like. :)

My other two P320's have Exeter, NH on the grip module and this one has Newington, NH, US on it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.