SIG Talk banner

the Sig Genie...

862 4
After buying my Legion, I received email from a rep at Sig offering information about gear and accessories, along with discounts.

It was a pretty magical experience actually. I've got an OWB and TShirt on the way, as well as information that I'd been wondering...namely why some other holsters I'd tried didn't fit right for my 226 legion.

Sig's legion program is pretty spiffy, and if the pistol itself didn't cement me as a life long customer...this extra program did.

IF you were considering not registering your legion...this makes it worth while.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
After buying my Legion, I received email from a rep at Sig offering information about gear and accessories, along with discounts.

It was a pretty magical experience actually. I've got an OWB and TShirt on the way, as well as information that I'd been wondering...namely why some other holsters I'd tried didn't fit right for my 226 legion.

Sig's legion program is pretty spiffy, and if the pistol itself didn't cement me as a life long customer...this extra program did.

IF you were considering not registering your legion...this makes it worth while.
Definitely nice having our own Legion rep that we have direct access to. Ryan seems rather helpful, haven't contacted him much though. I'm not sure why people wouldn't register their Sigs, I mean the government knows you have the gun, so why not let Sig know. I trust Sig more than I trust the government...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.