SIG Talk banner

The only holster ill use from now on

2111 Views 11 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  Harpo
A few people wanted an update on the holster i was awaiting in the mail. Well here it is, and it is worth every penny. This gun will not come it unless you want it to, and i even found a use for my extra mag ?

http://jm4tactical.com

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
1,313 Posts
I just ordered one. I can see two potential issues with it.

First, if you want to carry your pistol canted, this might not be the best. I understand that you can angle the entire holster, but I suspect the weight of the pistol would eventually pull it back to vertical.

Second, since it is not form fit and really has no reinforcement to hold the mouth of the holster open, re-holstering inside the waist band might not be too easy. It looks like the way to go is to simply pull the holster out, re-holster the weapon, and then put the holster and pistol back IWB.

· Registered
48 Posts
That is the way they tell you to reholster with this, super easy to re attach anyway

Have been using this holster for both my G43 and Sig P320. My P938 just arrived last week and will try the fit in the G43 size.

The magnets are very strong and weapon retention is excellent as is belt/pant holding power. You do need to pull the holster out to then re-holster. It is very easy to place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.