SIG Talk banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
edited:
**I'm wrong on much of what I initially said. I only looked at the slide and it said "P365", not "P365 XL", so I compared it to a standard P365, not the XL. Sorry!!

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Nope.

SIG has gone so far away from what the P365 started out to be as to make it almost unrecognizable.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Like the design but hate porting or the cutout look..

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
People have been buying the 365 and then sending it off to get it personalized and from what I've seen, the battle worn distressed look is very popular with that crowd. It's not for me, but why wouldn't Sig offer something that people have already been paying for?

·
Registered
74 Posts
I just wish they would stop playing around with looks and start working on getting out their backordered MCXs!! Getting very impatient.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Looks like something run hard and long. If the distressed look is what they're after..they nailed. Slide looks hinky!

·
Registered
464 Posts
Just like the blue jeans the manufacturer deliberately puts tears in or deliberately make to look dirty. Hell they even charge more for it! For a few bucks I will be happy to scratch up your guns for you. Just hang on to your FCU because I don’t have an FFL.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts