SIG Talk banner
  • Notice image

SigTalk is a forum community dedicated to SIG Sauer enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about Sig Sauer pistols and rifles, optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!

The king of xcarry grips?

701 Views 5 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  Rexorcist
I see icrus looks cool, but I wanted light weight carry. So what about the greyguns and agency grips? Opinions?
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Also take a look at cerakote by ken. I’ve used him and the work is awesome. He has almost every grip module available and can cerakote to whatever color you want.
Reactions: 2
I want to try the polymer80...I hear good things about it. I guess if you have larger hands it's better. Most like the Wilson combat but it's too small for me...the xcarry feels better to me. So if the polymer80 is supposed to be a little bigger than the sig X, I want to give it a try.
The gray guns is my favorite of what I’ve tried. I also have a P80 and it is gripy but it’s a little square in the hand. I have not had the chance to try an Icarus yet unfortunately
Also take a look at cerakote by ken. I’ve used him and the work is awesome. He has almost every grip module available and can cerakote to whatever color you want.
+1 for Cerakote by Ken. One of the few who offers cerakoting on ‘Small’ grip modules straight from his inventory. Most places (including FDEZ Werx last I checked) work on the Medium only. Ken also offers work on Wilson Combat modules, slides, etc.

Disclaimer: no affiliation with this business, simply a satisfied customer passing along the positive experience with a small business.
Reactions: 1
Icarus..heavy but great fit..for me anyway
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.