SIG Talk banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it depends on what you are doing with it, and of course it depends on your budget, and many other things etc, ....BUT....if none of that stuff mattered, what is the most desired Sig hand gun to own? New or old. Why?

This is the gun that if you found it, you would skip work, throw out the baby with the bath water, cash everything in to own it, take out a second mortgage, nothing would stop you from getting the gun. I am curious to hear your passionate responses.

·
Registered
376 Posts
I will say the P226 X5 competition. MAX MICHEL edition. Why is a sig and look nice

Sent from my SPH-720 Using Tapatalk
BBM 7B86FB42

·
Registered
55,055 Posts
it took a while but i'm not looking to add anything.

·
Registered
35,127 Posts
I would say a 210 or something like that to sound good. Only they don't interest me probably because they are out of reach.
I had a German 220 so I had 220 covered. Since last Aug. I looked at two 220s and debated between them. I really didn't need them. A compact SAO and a ST. One for carry and one for target plus 400 corbon.
I recently ended up buying both as well as a 938 and a 225. I still can't believe I did, because I had other uses for the money. I listed a gun I don't want to sell and may talk to a buyer in the morning in order to rebalance and fund some of it.
I think that may qualify.

·
Registered
147 Posts
sig used to make a combo kit as in the 210-2 it came in a little almost a suite case with all the tools. it was a 9mm with a 22 conversion with 2 mags for each and a sight adjustment tool extra grips and I forget he rest but it was really cool. only seen 1 in 25 years of collecting guns and it wasn't for sale:(
I would of bought it if it was for sale I would of gotten a loan if I had to.

by the way welcome we live close to each other. and if yo go to the wac show on Saturday I have a couple tables with a friend of mine. you will know it's me because I have a table full of sigs lol. just extras that i'm bored with.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Beagle I hope to make it to the show. If so I will look for you!

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
I spent severals hours at Cabela's yesterday drooling over an X-5. They had to ask me to leave as it looked like I was catatonic and running off real customers. Oh well someday.

Reactions: dwg13013

·
Registered
424 Posts
I'd consider buying another P226 X-Six, or an X-Five (but I think the longer barrel/slide guns look better). Probably the X-Six PPC; that's a Mastershop gun I haven't seen up close and personal... Yet!

I like the look of both the X-Five Short & Smart and the X-Five Golden Dragon; either would complement my X-Six Scandic.

I would really be interested in some of the older SIG's, but I do like to put a few rounds through my guns, so I'd be scared about owning anything "historic".

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thx everyone! I'll take one of each!

Reactions: Big Pikey
1 - 20 of 36 Posts