SIG Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if it's just so much of a question more than just a quick statement, on a positive note guys at Sig have been pretty helpful, the guy's at Grey been pretty helpful, but Robert Burke spell you know 5-10 minutes with me on the phone and that's a lot for a guy who's running the company and excetera and didn't rush me off or anything like that was really cool about me asking a few different questions that went off subject on even his parts which I definitely did get a couple of superstrut for my P226 and my P229, the one had some previous work done at Sig custom shop and the other one has some work done locally (Thanks to Josh at Applied Kinetics!) I have a couple of other drop-in Parts but other than that it's pretty straightforward they're both Elite models and they work fantastic the superstrut really changes things you can just see by one pull so I wanted to say thank you I'm sure everybody High the recommends all these you know three that I've mentioned here also please don't hang me on a cross guys they clipped out my toenails but I'm actually I live in California more towards What's called the State of Jefferson which is the top five counties of California and the lower three or four counties of Oregon want to break off on her own so please don't blame me for the rest of the state have some pity on me that I have to function within the 10-round world and all the other stuff going on I'm a life member of the state organization and a life member of the National Organization so I try to do my part also anyways thanks again for helping out the rookie Robert I really do appreciate it!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts