SIG Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all;

I just got my P365 with the manual safety, which is my 3rd Sig. And love it!

Last year I took this course taught by Tanto, aka Kris Paronto, and used my P938. Even though Tanto is a bada** hero, he's super humble, kind and patient.

If you're looking for a GREAT class with exercises of pulling your gun from the concealed carry holster and in high stress situations, this is it. I've taken about 7-8 classes from local ranges, and nothing has given me the confidence like this class.

He's teaching June 22-23 in Colorado Springs. It'll be a small class so you can get personalized attention. It's 2 full days of excellent exercises, advise, first-hand stories (these alone are worth it) and at a very low price, imho.

Lots of Sig owners in the class. But we don't judge if you don't have one. Ha!

Also, as great as Tanto is at teaching, he's cutting back his teaching workshops to just a few a year, and will be speaking at more corporate gatherings. I can't blame him.

More info: https://www.kristantoparonto.net/ta...tive-Shooter-CO/p/133862333/category=34182710

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not sure if he's still selling insurance. I'll ask him next weekend.

He's in GREAT demand by corporations for private speaking gigs. Is doing those more and more, cutting back on trainings. Probably because he's making sweet money at these corporate gigs. Can't blame him. So not sure he has time for selling insurance.

And, yes, that's him in the commercials.

If you have NOT seen the movie "13 Hours" watch it. It's based on a true story of what happened in Benghazi. And Tanto said it's pretty factual. Except for the green tracers you can see from the RPG's that were shot. He said in real life you don't see the tracers, but they did that in the movie to make it more dramatic.

And after seeing what Tanto goes through in the movie, I'll take any classes he's willing to teach.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Brother has got to do what a brother has to do to pay bills. Bills add up... I know guys that were SF & Ranger tabbed... tons of combat experience... managing Outback Steakhouses...

Wish there was some kind of fund out there to pay these guys a decent wage after their experiences... but, there isn't... and often they are relegated to doing jobs they don't really want to do.

Anyone remember Scott Halverson, former SEAL and his exercise videos? Ugggh... and then what happened... Yeah... tragic... he/they all deserve better.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.