SIG Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got in touch with Robert Burke of thesigarmorer.com and he is such a nice person and answered all my questions.

I will be sending in my P229 Legion to have the slide milled for my Leupold Deltapoint, eyes are not as good as they used to be, even with the xray sights. It is so much easier to get a sight picture with a red dot which I have in my Glock 19 MOS.

I also plan to get the action and trigger job he does. But for sure will get the RDS job done.

Thanks for all those who recommended him on this forum.

Just waiting for my Trijicon Suppressor Night Sights to arrive then off she goes to Robert.

I will give an update when its all done.

· Registered
523 Posts
Robert has earned lots...

...of my Sig Improvement Budget....and it has been money well spent.

As you noted he is a very nice guy, very willing to chat about how you will use the gun and steer you in the right direction.

Two of mine are due back from him tomorrow having had Carry Action Jobs done: P239 SAS and P227 SAS.

Northlight

· Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Can you PM me the price that Robert Burke is charging for the work you are getting done? Is he doing anything else to the Legion apart from milling the slide to accept the red dot? Thanks my friend.

Ferret33
He will mill the slide for my Deltapoint Pro, he will cerakote the milled portion to match the PVD finish of the Legion. He will also attach my Trijicon Suppressor Sights and do a carry action job. He will also zero both the iron and red dot sights.

· Registered
18 Posts
Just out of curiosity, what height sights do you need to go with the DP pro? I know if you mill a Glock for the DP pro you need like half inch tall sights. Are you able to mill the pocket deeper on the Sig slide than the Glock?

I'm considering doing this same thing myself.

· Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just out of curiosity, what height sights do you need to go with the DP pro? I know if you mill a Glock for the DP pro you need like half inch tall sights. Are you able to mill the pocket deeper on the Sig slide than the Glock?

I'm considering doing this same thing myself.
I sent Trijicon Suppressor sights, still waiting to know if it will work or I need a different set. Though Todd of Customized Creationz mentioned in my inquiry to use Ameriglo SG181.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.