SIG Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered the sights and MRD from midway, I will have to have the slide milled. I’m not sure where I’m going to send that to but I’m looking at Parker Mountain Machine, any suggestions will be welcomed.

My other question is about the sights, my 226 is in .40 the suppressor high sights are only available in 9mm/357, how far off will my POA/POI be? I figured it was better to have these sights than no sights at all. Again, any input or other suggestions is greatly appreciated. Thanks...

·
Registered
75 Posts
I currently have my 229 .40 slide at L&M Precision. I’m having the slide milled for a Trijicon RMR, suppressor night sights installed. L&M seems to have good reviews both here and on other forums. I think the current turn around time is about 4-6 weeks.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I’ll look at them too. My optics should be here tomorrow, I’m thinking of sending the Romeo 1 pro back because I’ve read it isn’t as good as the RMR in terms of durability...

·
Premium Member
1,321 Posts
I would send the Romeo 1 back. Old style footprint and there are better dots out there now.

The Delta Point Pro, Shield RMS, Romeo1 Pro and soon Romeo2 have the same footprint.
The Trijicon RMR footprint is used by Holosun and Swampfox also.

Sig suppressor sights are one size fits all.
Trijicon offers an 8/6 and 8/8 set.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Does anyone know if there is plate required when using the Holosun 507 on a 226?

ETA thanks for the info on the sights powermad

1 - 5 of 5 Posts