SIG Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
trigger

I bought 2 and both wouldn't fit my guns. I ended up filing the bottom to fit. I put one on my P229CA, and the other on my P229 scorpion. I really do like the triggers, but the one for the P229Ca had to have one filed on the front face because of clearance issues. the trigger was thick up at the front and not allowing the trigger to reset so they sent me a new one. I also had the same issue on trying to install that same original trigger on my old P226 and it wouldn't fit that gun either. maybe they made some adjustments to the newer triggers? The one they sent me later was filed down on the front from them, but I still had to file the bottom to clear the trigger guard. I used oxpho blue to touch it up and I think it looks good. Once I got past the little tinkering and having to mess with the fitting they really do work great. The resets are like an 1/8" I think, maybe a hair more but still super short.

Attachments

·
Registered
506 Posts
I don't mind, I paid half the price and I like to tinker. I paid 30 bucks or whatever and I was able to make it work. They sent me a third one; so I have a spare I'm going to put in my old 228. Life is good.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.