SIG Talk banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to reassemble my p320c and the slide is stuck. The take down lever is vertical and is just to the right of the take down notch. I have a picture, but it won't allow me to post it.. suggestions

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
I just took down my gun to remove the extractor and stricker for cleaning and put the extractor back in with rhe flat spot in the wrong direction. This caused the extractor arm to move loose and after wracking the slide two or three times the slide got snagged causing the slide to stay opened. Check your extractor arm to see if it moves and even come out of its place. If it does, set it aside and take everything apart and start over.
Also, if you've got an empty mag in the gun, the slide will not want to release.....ask me how I know HA!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I had no clue what I did wrong...so I took to a friend who works at a gun shop and fixed it.. the problem was simply user error! Now I just need to find 10 round mags for it! Thank you for the suggestions.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry for not posting the problem. The issue was the "guts" as my girl friend calls me was not pushed back all the way, which cause the barrel to get hung up when I tried to reassemble the weapon.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Sig did include a separate warning sheet in some 320 cases advising the owner as to the correct way to reassemble the 320 with some recoil spring assemblies. IIRC the flat sides of the RSA had to be vertical to correctly reassemble the pistol to avoid any binding.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.