SIG Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have experience with the TLR6 on a P365 or have a recommendation for another light like the Sig Foxtrot?

·
Resident Armorer Premium Member
10,841 Posts
The P365 without a rail "cross slot" makes me wonder about how it would keep the light from "shifting" fore and aft. A "locking bar" the length of it's rail would be the only way I could see, making it "immobile", much the way the Foxtrot365 does!

·
10,841 Posts
If I’m not mistaken I believe the TLR6 also mounts to the trigger guard which would prevent back and forth movement.
Not the one, I have, anyway, for my P229...

Attachments

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
For the p365 the TLR-6 locks onto the trigger guard and rail. On another note, Streamlight is an American company and they assemble the TLR-6 here in America. Lifetime warranty too. $119 for that light/laser combo is very reasonable.

Reactions: Homerus

·
10,841 Posts
Oops... wrong TLR, you were talking TLR6, and I, the TLR7, my mistake, and apology!

Reactions: Lancer L5 AWM

·
Registered
229 Posts
I have the TLR-6. Works just fine on my P365X. I like it over the Foxtrot because it also has a laser. Only thing I'm not too crazy about is the odd battery size but that's kind of nit picky in my opinion.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Another vote for the TLR-6. I’ve had it on my P365 since the TLR-6 came out. Love it. Has held up nicely.

·
Registered
82 Posts
There are very few good options in terms of lights for the P365. Even less if you want to find a holster to go with it. So that being said, the TLR-6 is an adequate option, but certainly not great. It has a broad washed out light throw with only 100 lumen / 2000 candela.

I tried buying the rail that connects to the P365 and put my TRL-8AG on it but it was just too big and felt weird.

I love streamlight's products but I feel like it is time to put the TRL-6 out to pasture and introduce something better with at least 500 lumen.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts