SIG Talk banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
For any lib weenies out there who don't want a firearm in their home, feel free to buy one for me.
Just tryin to help.

·
Premium Member
934 Posts
Buying a gun is fine, but learning what to do with it, and how to do it safely is priceless.

For every 100 guns purchased by first time gun owners in the past year, perhaps 1 has an owner that attending training to learn how to handle it safely and shoot it accurately. How many put it in a drawer so that they could "feel safer"?

Reactions: deserttrans

·
Registered
4 Posts
For any lib weenies out there who don't want a firearm in their home, feel free to buy one for me.
Just tryin to help.
I’m a lib weenie who loves guns. Kinda contradictory I guess lol. I’m a lib about everything but guns. Just saying you can’t generalize always. This comment is funny! Nice 👍

·
Premium Member
1,882 Posts
I’m a lib weenie who loves guns. Kinda contradictory I guess lol. I’m a lib about everything but guns. Just saying you can’t generalize always. This comment is funny! Nice 👍
I’m a lib too, but not as the profs define it. I’m a lib like the Founders were, and they definitely believed in guns. And liberty. And small government that minds its own business.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts