SIG Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope you all get a chuckle out of this. So, I've gotten pretty comfortable with my new 365 and XL. I'll EDC the XL and bedside the 365. I decided it might be a smart thing to get a light/lazer for the 365. I put on a TLR-6 and aligned the lazer with the iron sights at home. When I shot 3 rounds at the range, I was happy with the group, but needed to move it 2" up and to the right. I laid it on the bench and made the adj. Oh, oh, wrong way. I adj. it back the other way and it was worse. OK, time to see which way the adj. made the lazer go. I aligned it with the iron sights and started over. Every time I made an adj., it seemed like up & down made it go sideways. I was about ready to box it up and send it back because I couldn't get it to behave properly. Frustrated, I even tightened up the screws twice. Half a box of ammo later, I finally figured out that the problem was I was laying the gun on the bench to make my adj., so it was rotated 90 degrees. Up & down was L & R and vice versa. I'm glad no one was there watching me. I finally got it zeroed in before I ran out of ammo. Putting a lazer on sure made me aware of how much I waved the gun around while shooting. LOL :lol:

·
Registered
6,715 Posts
Oops.

·
Registered
.357 sig
308 Posts
Ya got to be able to laugh at yourself every once in a while!! Thanks for letting us laugh at you too 🤣🤣

·
Registered
34 Posts
I think I'm gonna fit right in with this group just fine. I did the exact same thing the first time I played with a laser. Literally down to every word you wrote :lol:

·
Banned
597 Posts
At least you're honest about it. EVERYBODY does silly things. Some people would have you believe otherwise. Avoid them.

Glad you figured it out and are making the world a safer place for honest law abiding people to live. Makes me wonder if enough good people get guns the bad people will essentially exterminate themselves in time. Just thinking again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts