SIG Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is one fantastic small and reliable gun that can be hard to find anywhere. I bought it for my wife to use but she doesn't care for 9MM as it has more recoil than she likes.

I managed to snag a Holosun 507K before they vanished and this gun comes with the Holosun 507K, the original cover plate and screws, an APEX trigger installed by a local gun smith and the original trigger, an extra magazine (it comes with 2), and a without the JM4 Tactical IWB holster with optic cut shown in photos, original box and papers/manual etc.

I am asking $950.00 and will include shipping from my FFL to your FFL if you are not local (Sarasota, FL) or I will pay my local FFL to transfer it to you directly if you are local. PAYMENT: I accept credit cards by phone or USPS Money order. PM me for my phone number. I have over $1,200 in these items and have only had the gun since 3/30/20. It is in excellent condition.

This gun and Red Dot are extremely hard to find and prices have gone up due to lack of availability. It is currently on consignment with a local gun shop and subject to prior sale. I have reduced the price to the amount the Gunshop felt I should list it at and removed the holster from the list of items included.

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts
You did not clearly indicate in your post if you were interested in trades. So, before someone else asks, are you interested in trades?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The only thing I am looking for right now would be a Sig P365 complete slide with barrel. I would discount $350 for a partial trade. This would allow me to use my 365 XL as an XL or as a standard 365.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts