SIG Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
In the past 7 months I was carrying my Sig SP2022 (9mm) in a gun bag and it was doing the job. The issue is that I can't run with it , It's uncomfortable, and running in the gym is just so boring.
Could you recommend me a concealed carry ( we got no open carry in Bulgaria) holster suitable for running without risking to jump out of it.
Thanks in advance for your recommendations.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Look at JM Custom Kydex for kydex; look at JRC Custom Holsters for leather. I have holsters from both and find them excellent; cost is reasonable for both, considering what you get in concealment, security and comfort; lead-times are roughly 8 weeks for JM Custom Kydex and up to 16 weeks for JRC.

I do not know whether these fine makers will ship to Bulgaria.

Good luck.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Try K.M.Saddlery in the CZECH REPUBLIC.
They make custom holsters maybe you find one that suits your need.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hey guys,
In the past 7 months I was carrying my Sig SP2022 (9mm) in a gun bag and it was doing the job. The issue is that I can't run with it , It's uncomfortable, and running in the gym is just so boring.
Could you recommend me a concealed carry ( we got no open carry in Bulgaria) holster suitable for running without risking to jump out of it.
Thanks in advance for your recommendations.
Wait, what? You want to go running with a full size pistol on you. Gotta hand it to you. I started triathlons a few years back and where I lived at the time necessitated being armed while running due to feral dogs, gangbanger wannabes, etc. I bought an eagle running back from natchez shooting supplies so I could carry my 642, which is much smaller and lighter than a sig pro (which I used to have). After my runs got up to three miles, it became too uncomfortable to run with a gun, so I would have to run during the day, drive to a safer area, or run just in my neighborhood which had finally been built up. But couldn't run beyond the gates of my neighborhood anymore.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well,
It's very boring in the gym , and I'm not allowed to buy a second gun(for example a small compact lightweight revolver like the Ruger's SP101). The 2 options are - to leave it at home and to regret when I need it and I didn't have it in me, or to find a good sports holster.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts