SIG Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Ive been trying to find a speed magwell for my p2022 and have been coming up short. Anyone know where i can find one or if they even make them for the 2022. Thanks in advance
I haven't seen one. Unfortunately SIG did not support these 'entry level' guns very well. No one seems to make a lot of aftermarket accessories. When all else fails ....make one yourself. :thumbsu:

Reactions: TimKempAK

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Reactions: greeenteeee

·
Registered
37 Posts
I agree it is still pretty heavy for a polymer frame, but ergonomically, it is the best pistol I own. All the controls are exactly where they should be.

Reactions: greeenteeee

·
Registered
368 Posts
I agree it is still pretty heavy for a polymer frame, but ergonomically, it is the best pistol I own. All the controls are exactly where they should be.
True, it fits me very well. The fact that I shoot it well when it was my first pistol in a 40 is a testament to that.

I've tried both included grips, don't know which is better LOL. I can shoot well with both.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.