SIG Talk banner
  • Notice image

SigTalk is a forum community dedicated to SIG Sauer enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about Sig Sauer pistols and rifles, optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!

Spare parts problem 馃槸

1470 Views 20 Replies 16 Participants Last post by  Jeff119k
So, I mistakenly decided to go through my parts to see if there is anything I should let go. After getting not even halfway through the parts boxes I realized I have a problem. I know I have an FCU I haven't gotten to yet...I'm pretty sure I can build a gun out of these.

Anyone else have a tendency to collect parts?
Wood Flooring City Metal Urban design
See less See more
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Don't have a clue as to what you are talking about

Product Food storage containers Gas Rectangle Plastic
Shelving Publication Shelf Wood Carton
See less See more
  • Haha
Don't have a clue as to what you are talking about

View attachment 460605 View attachment 460606
I like the containers, I might have to copy that.
  • Haha
I like to keep mine distributed around. That way I don't feel as guilty! :)
  • Haha
I sold most of the spares I was never going to use. Easily took in over 3k. It all adds up
And I thought I had a lot of parts. Nevermind :p
Reactions: 3
You guys are all amateurs鈥ait until @sigamore posts some pics. He鈥檚 better stocked than Sig!! 馃槃
  • Haha
You guys are all amateurs鈥ait until @sigamore posts some pics. He鈥檚 better stocked than Sig!! 馃槃
I was waiting for that as well...
Be Prepared is still a virtue.
Nothing like being prepared, right? I don't own any "plastic" guns; only classic "P-Series" and those parts are getting harder to find. I pick up spares anytime I find a deal so my stockpile continues to grow.

My spreadsheet says $15,872.47 in P-Series part/pieces only - is that too much to keep on hand?
Sig P-Series parts/pieces
$15,872.47
  • Wow
Nothing like being prepared, right? I don't own any "plastic" guns; only classic "P-Series" and those parts are getting harder to find. I pick up spares anytime I find a deal so my stockpile continues to grow.

My spreadsheet says $15,872.47 in P-Series part/pieces only - is that too much to keep on hand?
$15,872.47
Hey Sigamore! Your parts supply never ceases to impress me. Of course being the P224 lover that you are, you can never have too many parts.
Reactions: 1
I have 5 huge tubs of spare parts. I know there鈥檚 enough to build a couple 226鈥檚.

A few parts here/there. I think I need more parts !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
See less See more

A few parts here/there. I think I need more parts !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I like your organizational skills! Always nice to see someone as OCD as me! 馃槈
I got through the first box and I think I'm going to leave the other two boxes alone for now...its depressing adding the cost of this sh*t up in my head. I found two TXG modules that I forgot about and two FCU's. I have enough out of this first box to build two 320's 馃槀
Table Textile Wood Automotive design Publication
See less See more
  • Wow
I got through the first box and I think I'm going to leave the other two boxes alone for now...its depressing adding the cost of this sh*t up in my head. I found two TXG modules that I forgot about and two FCU's. I have enough out of this first box to build two 320's 馃槀
View attachment 460741
Good God! Get that dining room table cleaned up before your wife gets home! 馃槅
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

$15,872.47
That question comes right after, 鈥淗ow much amma is too much ammo to keep on hand?鈥 :cool:
Reactions: 1
So, I mistakenly decided to go through my parts to see if there is anything I should let go. After getting not even halfway through the parts boxes I realized I have a problem. I know I have an FCU I haven't gotten to yet...I'm pretty sure I can build a gun out of these.

Anyone else have a tendency to collect parts?
View attachment 460604
Yup鈥︹
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.