SIG Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there much interest in the SP2340 these days with all of the new guns coming out? (this is not an offer to sale) I have a couple in my collection and have been thinking about getting rid of them and didn't know if there was much interest in these and if so, what are they going for? I realized a few weeks back that I had these and will never shoot them. I don't even have a round of .40 in my house. I had to simplify my collection and associated ammo stash so I went with .22, .380, .45 and 9mm. One of these is a Blue Line that is DAO and has no de-cocker. These are ~85% and should be nice shooters.

·
Resident Armorer Premium Member
14,034 Posts
There are several members here, as you know, that love theirs. As long as there are replacement parts available, I imagine they will allow a lower cost DA/SA Sig for the general public. The DAO model, I'm not so sure, as the modularity of the 250, and even the 320 eclipse it.
Just as you probably could find a lot of threads here of Sigpro owners looking for the "Large" grips, seemingly a fruitless effort... sometimes it appears that almost the same problem exists with the 250/320 platform.
I'd say as long as Sig continues to produce the P2022, I'd say yours will maintain their values.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.