·
Resident Armorer Premium Member
14,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reactions: Davejb and Twister

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Unfortunate for us no threaded barrels allowed in this fine state. Especially since those suppressors are considered an evil feature and might cause us to shoot someone or to be able to go fully automatic or automatically make our magazines carry more than 10 rounds.:eek::notfair::gun:
That and all of the 2022s I have seen in this state don't seem to have the LCI.

·
Resident Armorer Premium Member
14,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Unfortunate for us no threaded barrels allowed in this fine state. Especially since those suppressors are considered an evil feature and might cause us to shoot someone or to be able to go fully automatic or automatically make our magazines carry more than 10 rounds.:eek::notfair::gun:
That and all of the 2022s I have seen in this state don't seem to have the LCI.
My "apologies", your state was the only one I was aware of that had LCIs, evidently so do others... Not that you would "have" to have the LCI to use these, without it you would have a "sliver" of the cartridge head "unsupported"!

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
My "apologies", your state was the only one I was aware of that had LCIs, evidently so do others... Not that you would "have" to have the LCI to use these, without it you would have a "sliver" of the cartridge head "unsupported"!
Yeah the only state that I am aware of that requires the LCI in the 2022 is Massachusetts.

Yeah and it probably wouldn't be any more unsupported than in a Glock chamber.

·
Registered
74 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.