SIG Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My X 5s are getting long in the tooth so what's my best bet for getting my hands on some new OEM extractors?

Thanks.

Reactions: bearone2

·
Registered
484 Posts
X5 Extractor Sources

Bob Boilini at Firearms Depot in Flagstaff, AZ offers a spare parts kit direct from Germany that includes an extractor, recoils springs, trigger return spring, locking block spring and grip screws.

You can also get an X5 extractor from Gray Guns, but it is a service they offer and you must send in the gun for fitting. I think the turnaround time is a month or more.

Northlight

·
Registered
55,887 Posts
Bob Boilini at Firearms Depot in Flagstaff, AZ offers a spare parts kit direct from Germany that includes an extractor, recoils springs, trigger return spring, locking block spring and grip screws.

You can also get an X5 extractor from Gray Guns, but it is a service they offer and you must send in the gun for fitting. I think the turnaround time is a month or more.

Northlight
posts here as maxfan!!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
I'm very happy with Tim Rothe's help with X5 parts. No-one sells 'em on the cheap - but Tim delivers. He may not respond to a ST PM, so email using his website's 'Kontakt' form here.

Rothe Waffen - Arnsberg im Sauerland

After confirming your order, you'll receive an emailed invoice, Paypal payment instruction and he ships USPS ~ 10 days to 2 week delivery that usually requires a signature...

Cheers

·
Registered
6,815 Posts
I wander if there is a spare parts kit for the sao 40cal?
I have a 9mm one. Not sure why lol as Ive only put one box of shells thru her.

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks a lot gents.

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
I wander if there is a spare parts kit for the sao 40cal?
I have a 9mm one. Not sure why lol as Ive only put one box of shells thru her.
There is no seperate parts kit for the .40. The recoil spring is different (a green colored spring) but the other springs and parts are the same as 9mm. 9mm kits are available online from Germany and on Gunbroker. I got this info from Bob Bollini and from Al Larochelle at Sig who is the Sr Gunsmith and seemingly knows the answer to every tiny detail I have ever pondered.

·
Registered
6,815 Posts
There is no seperate parts kit for the .40. The recoil spring is different (a green colored spring) but the other springs and parts are the same as 9mm. 9mm kits are available online from Germany and on Gunbroker. I got this info from Bob Bollini and from Al Larochelle at Sig who is the Sr Gunsmith and seemingly knows the answer to every tiny detail I have ever pondered.
I wandered if the recoil springs might have been the only difference. Thank you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts