Product:
Sordin Ear Protection Products
Retailer:
SRS Tactical
Valid Until:
Oct 31, 2022
Deal Link:
Folks – This thread is to provide SigTalk members a 10% Discount Code Offering on Sordin Ear Protection through SRS Tactical.

The code will allow you to get a discount on certain Sordin products, direct from SRS Tactical. All you have to do to receive a code is to post “I’m in” in this thread.

From SRS Tactical:

Firstly some news, MSA no longer owns the Swedish Sordin Company. It has been bought by another Swedish Company Wikmanshyttan Safety. Items available in this offering are listed below. Included is the SWATCOM Active8 submersible headset. The NEWLY developed SWATCOM Active8 waterproof headsets are used for Military, Police Operations and Professional Shooters. The NEW ASIC* digital electronics offers 360 degree stereo sound reproduction to enhance situational awareness and audio clarity whilst giving optimum personnel hearing protection.

All Pro-X and Active8 products come with Gel Seals fitted and have a 5 year warranty handled by us here in Crystal River, Florida. The Pro-IV headsets have a 12 month warranty period and once again we take care of any issues.

SWATCOM Active8 (headband).
SKU: SCTA-79308-XG-B (black cups).
SKU: SCTA-79308-XG-BLAZE.
SKU: SCTA-79308-XG-C (CAMO Cups).
SKU: SCTA-79308-XG-CF (Carbon Fibre Cups).
SKU: SCTA-79308-XG-G (green cups).
SKU: SCTA-79308-XG-S (sand cups).
Sordin Pro-IV headband with green cups and Gel Seals. SKU: 75302-G.
Sordin Pro-IV headband with black cups and Gel Seals. SKU: 75302-02-G.
Sordin Pro-X headband with green cups, CAMO headband & Gel Seals. SKU: 75302-X-G.
Sordin Pro-X headband with green cups, leather headband & Gel Seals. SKU: 75302-X/L-G.
Sordin Pro-X headband with black cups, leather headband & Gel Seals. SKU: 75302-X/L-02-G.
Sordin Pro-X Neckband with black cups & foam ear seals. SKU: 76302-X-02.
Sordin Pro-X Neckband with black cups & Gel Seals. SKU: 76302-X-02-G.

Each member who requests a code will receive one unique to them via PM. Members apply the code to their purchase(s). SRS Tactical is aware of this offering, and will facilitate resolving any purchasing issues.

I have no involvement other than to facilitate codes for anyone who would like to place an order. The entirety of the transaction is between yourself and SRS Tactical. I have no affiliation other than as a happy customer. I bought a set of Sordin Pro-X from SRS in 2015, which I still have and use regularly.

If you would like to participate, just post “I’m in”. I will send you a code within a few days. There is no commitment to purchase, but you do need to receive a code in order to purchase.

Rich

Frequently Asked Questions

So how do I sign up? How does this work?
After indicating interest by posting an “I’m in” or similar, I will submit member name(s), in batches. Each member name will be assigned a unique-to-that member “code” by SRS Tactical, who will send them to me. I will then PM you the code, once I receive it. I have no further involvement after that point. You then use the code in completing your order directly with SRS Tactical.

Are you receiving any freebies under the table for organizing this?
Nope. After I send you the code, it is up to you to apply the code for your order, which is fulfilled directly with SRS Tactical. I have no further involvement after that. I have no affiliation with SRS Tactical, at all.

How long will this run?
I am planning to support this approximately 45 days.

Who is SRS Tactical?
SRS Tactical (www.srstactical.com) description from their Web Site is as follows:

“SRS Tactical is based in Crystal River, Florida USA. We specialize in the supply of safety products for head, face and body for all industries. Our main specialty is electronic hearing protection products, enabling the user to continue to maintain communications and protecting their hearing at the same time.”