SIG Talk banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still got some work to do on this Tiffany inspired P320 carry build. Polishing the new barrel, trigger rear plate, extractor and embedding a few things in the grip. Then off to laser etching. Some girls gonna be happy with this when it鈥檚 done. 馃構

Premium Member
P320 X-Compact, P320 AXG Scorpion
That's different. Be sure to show us the final product.

Reactions: thebutcher

Banned
If you're gunna do it right, you gotta break out the As Seen on TV, Bedazzler, or hand inlay some Swarovski crystals. In fact, if I was gunna do it, I'd stipple the whole grip, laser in the round Sig logo, and lay in clear Swarovski crystals. If you're gunna have the color of the box, you need the bling too.

Registered
I'm thinking a front sight post made from about a quarter carat diamond. 馃槒

Registered
I know I'm not the typical woman (shooter) in many ways, but that Tiffany blue on guns strikes me the same way that pink does. (......insert PUKE icon here......)

That said, I admit to owning and enjoying a P238 Rainbow. It is an occasional range toy. For carry I have other P238 models. It may be the solid color of those colored guns, even when its only half of the gun, that I find offensive/lacking. Anyway, to each her/his own!

Registered
Not particularly my style but I can certainly appreciate the work! Nice job!!

Registered
Still got some work to do on this Tiffany inspired P320 carry build. Polishing the new barrel, trigger rear plate, extractor and embedding a few things in the grip. Then off to laser etching. Some girls gonna be happy with this when it鈥檚 done. 馃構 View attachment 395061 View attachment 395062
That just might be the ticket to get my daughter to give up her teal Glock.

Registered
Still got some work to do on this Tiffany inspired P320 carry build. Polishing the new barrel, trigger rear plate, extractor and embedding a few things in the grip. Then off to laser etching. Some girls gonna be happy with this when it鈥檚 done. 馃構 View attachment 395061 View attachment 395062
OHH, can't wait to see the finished results!馃ぉ

Banned
how does the color make it hard to conceal (carry)?
In general, I get it but it shouldn't really matter when you carry, right?
Best argument yet. 100% correct. If it's concealed, no one should see it anyway. Maybe it would be noticed if open carried, but surely not if you conceal correctly.

Premium Member
If you're gunna do it right, you gotta break out the As Seen on TV, Bedazzler, or hand inlay some Swarovski crystals. In fact, if I was gunna do it, I'd stipple the whole grip, laser in the round Sig logo, and lay in clear Swarovski crystals. If you're gunna have the color of the box, you need the bling too.
And then sell it here in Sigtalk as a limited edition or one-off custom gun for thousands of dollars 馃槅.

Registered
Just 鈥渁nd only!鈥 My opinion, that Tiffany blue frame would pop a lot more with a satin stainless look to the slide. But.. that鈥檚 just me, I鈥檓 a big fan of two-tone. Good luck with the rest of the build. 馃憤

Registered
Sorry just not a fan of making them look like toys, too many people are killed each year by this fact. I think folks loose respect because "Oh look at my pistol, my rifle it's so cute"

Bottom line it can kill....

Premium Member
Unless you are going for the Black Accents look.
I see that Sig with a Gold Barrel.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts