SIG Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD PENDING FUNDS: My primary interest is in 1911s but I have a side interest in revolvers as well. In the past couple of years I have purchased some very nice revolvers from 30 to 60 years old. I have realized that I am more interested in the older revolvers I have than I am the new ones. So I am posting two newer revolvers for sale here on Sigtalk.

This one is an S&W 686 Deluxe Plus 7 shot revolver in 38 Special/357 magnum. It has a three inch barrel, which I like. It was a Talo Edition firearm when I bought it new although nothing in the packaging indicated that it was a special edition, just the dealer’s ad. It does have a special grip with the numbers 357 on it. The grip looks worn but that is just the "antique look". I am actually been using some cheaper grips and only put these on for the photo.

There is plenty on the internet to be read on this revolver so I won’t repeat it. I would recommend that if you are interested check out Hickok45’s video on this revolver. It is some amazing shooting.

It has an amazing trigger right out of the box, very smooth. I have put less than 150 rounds through it in the two years I have had it so it has been a safe queen. New prices on this revolver range from $750-$800 plus shipping and transfer fees. I am asking SOLD which includes the $35 fee my FFL charges me to ship to your FFL. Boxed as new with original case, manual and lock.

Payment made be made by Paypal friends and family. Thanks for looking.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.