SIG Talk banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, I have said "Sawyer" in the past.
Wanted to join the forum to get more information and bring any troubleshooting here I might have for those who have more knowledge than myself. I just picked up another Sig Sauer yesterday and figured it was time to join the cult. (Even if I switched from my 320 to a G19 馃槵) Glad to be here and I look forward to learning more.

Here's the M400 TREAD Snakebite I picked up yesterday. It's ugly as sin but that's why I like it. Except for that stock. Should've just been the SL-K they use for the other models. This was a decision....
Air gun Trigger Machine gun Shotgun Gun barrel

Registered
Welcome from PA.
Not only do I agree with your latest video but I鈥檝e been saying the same for a while now, things are not going to return to 鈥渘ormal鈥.

Registered
Hello and welcome from NE Ohio, it鈥檚 not ugly, just needs some love. Looks potent

Reactions: Magic Prepper

Registered
Welcome to the site from Kansas.

Administrator

Welcome to SIGTalk! We're glad to have you as a member of the community :)

I recommend reading through the Forum Standards & Rules to get acquainted with how the site operates.
You may also want to take a moment to browse through our Community FAQs and let us know if you have any questions.

Registered
Yes, I have said "Sawyer" in the past.
Wanted to join the forum to get more information and bring any troubleshooting here I might have for those who have more knowledge than myself. I just picked up another Sig Sauer yesterday and figured it was time to join the cult. (Even if I switched from my 320 to a G19 馃槵) Glad to be here and I look forward to learning more.

Here's the M400 TREAD Snakebite I picked up yesterday. It's ugly as sin but that's why I like it. Except for that stock. Should've just been the SL-K they use for the other models. This was a decision....
View attachment 416675
Welcome from Northern Indiana enjoy the conversation.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts