SIG Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got an email from Sig about the 'Small Parts' shopper for the P365.

Anyone else look into this?

Listed, are parts for the manual safety. I'm no gunsmith, but it sure looks to me that adding a MS is doable, but none of the parts for it are available yet ...

·
Registered
19 Posts
They haven’t released the manual safety version yet (at least haven’t seen it at an LGS yet) but once they do the manual safety parts should be available. I’d assume you can put it all together (or have a gunsmith or Sig Armorer do it for you) and you won’t have to buy a whole new gun if you want a manual safety.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here's the link

https://www.sigsauer.com/p365-parts...Parts+Shopper&utm_content=Small+Parts+Shopper

You can see both the MS and normal parts and frames. It really looks like adding the MS might actually be 'easy'. But I think the parts list is a good sign it's coming soon.

I have only seen a MS-MA model, but didn't get to handle it. Apparently the 'chamber indicator' is on all 365 if you look down the gap, but the trigger pull would have to be a lot higher for MA? I don't know for sure, just some things I read, but it does look like adding the MS to the non MS or the opposite, is going to be a real possibility.

·
Registered
624 Posts
I bought a striker assembly and recoil spring (sig manufactured parts) from Midwest Gun Works, both for $69 shipped. Fast service too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts